As tour administrator you are responsible for administrative financial and HR related tasks on tour as well as assisting the tour manager with various tasks. You will be travelling with the production and you will report to the tour manager. The production you will be working for is touring through Europe, among others Germany and France and will start as of the end of September/ half of November.
Key duties and requirements
- Setting up the weekly payroll.
- HR-administration regarding visa, work permits and health insurance.
- Taking care of the financial administration on tour in alignment with financial department in our head office.
- Preparing weekly and monthly show reports.
- Preparing lists and overviews for time tables, hotels, busses and flight transportation.
- Participate in get-in and get-out of the tour office.
- General support required by the tour manager.
- Higher Professional Education with a financial component.
- Excellent administrative skills and financially literate, this is a must.
- Preferably experience in a related field such as touring, entertainment.
- Familiar with the important Dutch authorities such as the Dutch tax office, RNI, IND, Health insurer.
- Good knowledge (written and verbal) of Dutch and English. German or French would be an asset.
- Able to structure and organise your own work.
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel (very important), Outlook).
- Patient, helpful, pro-active and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible and willing to work irregular hours (evenings and weekends).
- Able to travel fulltime (it’s not possible to leave the production during the tour) and to work and temporarily live in foreign countries.
Please note that in case you have never been abroad for a longer period you must reconsider this positon before you apply. Since during the tour you will not be able to go home or enjoy a vacation. Furthermore this position is mainly an administrative / financial position.
If you are interested in this position please send your motivation together with your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications in English will be processed.